Offering Legal Services in Criminal Defense and Personal Injury
At the Nevada Law Offices of Michael I. Gowdey, Ltd., our goal is to fight to achieve the best resolution possible for personal injury victims and clients facing felony and misdemeanor charges.
It’s Not the Size of the Dog in the Fight…
If you are accused of committing a misdemeanor or felony offense, we will talk to you about the charges, gather the evidence we need, evaluate the prosecution’s case, and devise strategies aimed to win. Then we apply more than 23 years of experience to work for you.
… It’s the Size of the Fight in the Dog
We also have the legal skills and tenacity to help secure accident victim’s rights. Our firm’s personal injury attorney — Michael I. Gowdey — conducts a detailed investigation to determine the cause of catastrophic and fatal accidents. His focus on preparing every personal injury claim for a favorable trial verdict often prompts insurance companies to make large settlement offers. For experienced legal counsel and advocacy, contact our law firm for a free initial consultation.
Defending Clients Facing Felony and Misdemeanor Charges
At the Law Offices of Michael I. Gowdey, Ltd., we fight tooth and nail to weaken the prosecution’s case, expose inconsistencies, and create a reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury. How aggressively your defense attorney fights for you will play a huge role in pursuing a favorable resolution against serious accusations, including:
- Drunk driving arrests — Examining preliminary breath tests, blood alcohol content (BAC) tests, and other chemical tests to help us develop a defense against DUI/DWI charges
- Drug crimes — Defending against drug trafficking, possession, and manufacturing of illegal substances
- Weapons charges and violent crimes — Handling assault, battery and homicide charges
- Domestic abuse and battery — Offering an aggressive defense strategy and representing clients accused of violating their
- Sex crimes — Defending against serious charges including rape, child pornography, sexual assault, prostitution and massage code violations
- White collar crimes — Defending against fraud, embezzlement and forgery charges
- Juvenile crimes — Seeking to minimize potential damages for juveniles accused of drunk driving, drug crimes, sexual assault and violent crimes
- Theft crimes — Defending against robbery, burglary and shoplifting charges
- Casino markers and bad checks — Handling nonsufficient funds and bad loans
- Casino markers defense options — Negotiating with the casino or district attorney’s office, reducing the amount of debt, lump sum payments, and other options
What is most important in defending any criminal case is not what you did, but what the prosecution can prove that you did.
Pursuing Maximum Compensation in Personal Injury
At the Law Offices of Michael I. Gowdey, Ltd., we treat every personal injury claim as a top priority. Nevada personal injury attorney Michael I. Gowdey offers a strong investigative approach focused on determining the cause of catastrophic and life-threatening accidents. Our law firm also consults accident scene reconstructionists to determine fault, when liability initially remains unclear in highly complex personal jury cases. We apply our years of experience, legal skills, and resources in pursuit of helping clients obtain a full financial recovery from catastrophic and fatal accidents, including:
We prepare all of our personal injury claims for a favorable trial verdict. Our detailed approach often prompts insurance companies to make large settlement offers, knowing we are fully prepared to prove fault in a trial.
Contact Our Nevada Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Law Firm
Put experience and an aggressive approach to work for you. Call 702-471-0321 or contact our law firm online to schedule a free initial consultation with a highly experienced personal injury and criminal defense attorney.